Business Development Manager
£30,000 + Competitive Commission + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an award winning Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety Consultancy business. Our client has a wealth of experience in selling end-to-end workplace solutions and are looking to grow their existing field sales team.
Fantastic company to work for
Really competitive package
- Attending sales appointments booked by your Telemarketing partner.
- Working with the Head of Seminars to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Generating and attending meetings with potential introducers and referral partners.
- Self-generating new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity.
- Achieving quarterly sales targets.
- Accurately building, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
You will need to thrive on working in a fast paced, target focussed high energy and high reward culture.
What you bring to the team
- 2 years + track record of selling in a B2B environment (Industry experience NOT required).
- Confident in value based/consultative selling.
- Ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners, Board of Directors and HR Managers.
Think this could be you? - call now on or simply send a copy of your most recent CV to - !
If this is not the perfect fit for you, but you know someone who may be interested, refer them to us via our website www.chase-rec.comwe pay for referrals!
- Business Development
- Employment Law
- Health & Safety
- New leads
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'