We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele within our IT division. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Desirable skills and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales, ideally from a solutions background combined with a demonstrated track record of being an over-achiever in a KPI driven environment.
- Have full comfort in presenting to senior level management
- Develop existing client relationships and forge new business across South West
- Grow the business through identifying and responding effectively to existing and new opportunities
- Demonstrated and successful experience in identifying and securing new business, and growing business within existing clients
- High level of communication, both written and oral skills.
- Competitive basic salary plus industry leading commission
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a day off your birthday
- Fantastic office environment with breakout areas including a pool table, juke box, games console and free parking
- A clear pathway for progression along with individual tailored training and support you need to achieve your career objectives
- Regular incentives such as target clubs and record breakers lunches
- Pension contributions, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunity, Yolk, please contact Natalie Williams, Talent Manager.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job