Business Development Manager
£21k - £30k basic salary + uncapped sales bonus
Free parking and other excellent benefits
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and growing business in Dorset.
Experience in B2B telemarketing or sales is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided for candidates with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Researching organisations and utilising this information to maximise customer conversations
- Engaging with directors to understand their IT strategy in line with long term goals
- Developing business relationships with multiple buying influences
- Identifying and qualifying commercial opportunities
- Gaining commitment from customers by booking high quality business meetings
- Have a genuine interest in developing a successful career in sales
- Possess an excellent telephone manner and be confident making outbound calls
- Be able to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Have the drive and tenacity to exceed targets and get results
- Be extremely professional but with an energetic and positive attitude
So if you think you have what it takes to suceed in this sales role, apply today.
We have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in sales roles, including Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Customer Care Associate, etc. Please contact us for more details.
(Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job