Location: Home Based - Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield, Liverpool, Leeds
Salary:£45,000 - £55,000 + Commission (£100K OTE) + Benefits
About the Role
Based from home, you will be responsible for selling this leading global software company's Software Solutions into the Public Sector. This is a hands on new business development and account management sales role in which you will use your proven telephone prospecting, lead generation and sales consulting/closing skills to sell these software solutions to board level decision makers within the Public Sector.
* Educated to GCSE level or similar
* It is essential that you are a personable and presentable, highly self-motivated, business professional with experience selling software solutions into companies within the Public Sector
* You will have a successful proven track record in field business-to-business development management and account management.
* Understand the concept of integrated business solutions and how they are applied in organisations.
* Knowledge of Finance and Procurement processes
* Experienced in the identification and delivery of sales days to meet targets and assist in the formulation of strategies
* Experienced in identifying and converting sales leads and quotations into sales in line with local and global strategies, timescales, budgets and procedure
About the Company
This a global world leading provider of software solutions to the Public sector. The company offers the opportunity for career development, progression and recognises achievement!
- Business Development
- software solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job