Business Development Manager - Leading Software Technology for Buy Side Financial Services - Basic Salary in excess of £70k with Double OTE + Stock Option Plan - Central London with European Travel
We are seeking a Senior Business Development Manager with a good record of sales achievement against target selling high value software solutions into the Asset Management & Wealth Management financial services community in the UK and/or Europe. Based in Central London, you will be responsible for new business sales into the UK and an allocated European region.
Our entrepreneurial client has a really great product, a well thought out strategy and one of the best compensation plans we have ever seen, so this will be a great opportunity with high earnings potential. They have built a technology platform for the investment community with the ability to easily customise an end-to-end digital experience for their customers using simple Apps. Well-established in the USA and with a significant round of recent funding, they are now seeking to build on a substantial bridgehead in the UK and Europe. In the USA, they serve a wide range of investment managers, wealth advisors, large family offices, pension funds, hedge fund administrators and independent wealth platforms and are seeking to address the same markets across Europe.
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of business and technology in a very exciting and high growth market. Our client is keen to attract exceptional people who have "that extra something" and enjoy what they do. Reporting directly to the Sales Director for Europe, you will be expected to manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation through qualification, negotiation and close. Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing a cohesive plan for your territory
- Creating a new business pipeline that will allow you to hit your targets
- Applying best sales practice to manage your pipeline and drive prospects through to closure
- Building and maintaining relationships with your prospects
- Reporting accurately on your activities and further developing your knowledge and skills
- Participating in corporate events, exhibitions, conferences etc.
Our client would like to interview candidates with:
- A strong academic background with a good degree level qualification
- Significant face to face sales experience with buy side financial services clients
- A record of closing six figure software and services deals and above
- A good understanding of cloud and data technologies
- Proven success against sales targets
- Good presentation skills and solid skills in qualification and negotiation
- The desire to over achieve and earn significant financial rewards
This is an outstanding opportunity with a highly entrepreneurial organisation and for the right candidate the financial rewards will be significant. To apply, please submit your CV, taking care to highlight your skills and experience relevant to this role.
Mead Partners are Search & Recruitment specialists for the FinTech sector. Follow us on LinkedIn or on Twitter @meadpartnersltd .
- Asset Management
- Business Development
- Financial Services
- Software Sales
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job