Business Development Manager - North required for a well-estabilished manufacturer based in the Sittingbourne area. Our client manufacture a range of Material Handling Solutions, and supply a range of industries worldwide. The succesful Business development Manager will be covering the company's customer base from Birmingham up to Scotland. This will be home based.
Business Development Manager - North Position Overview
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager and customer services Team Leader to meet sales targets / KPI's, and generate profitable sales from Birmingham up to Scotland
- Working with new and existing customers and finding / generating new techniques to increase sales through work plans
- Working with the UK Coordinator dealing with customer enquiries, projects, complaints, and technical concerns / resolving any technical issues
- Hunting out new business and reporting on sales activity
- Promoting the company ethos
- Supporting customers with technical sales visits
Business Development Manager - North Position Requirements
- Experience as a BDM or a similar position
- Experience within the Engineering and Manufacturing industries (ideally material handling)
- Excellent Sales and Business development skills
- Willing to travel from Birmingham up to Scotland
- Technical knowledge
Business Development Manager - North Position Remuneration
- £32,000-£40,000 negotiable dependent on experience
- Company Car / equipment
- Performance Bonus (realistically £6,000-£10,000)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'