Handle Recruitment is recruiting a business development position for a creative and specialist job board portfolio for a media business.
Selling recruitment and advertising solutions to a dedicated client base of marketing, digital and creative companies and recruitment consultancies, the role is an even split of account management of existing clients and developing new business.
This is an ideal position either for someone with a background in recruitment advertising or a recruitment consultant who would love to work with a more creative subject!
As the Recruitment Account Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Selling across a portfolio of products including recruitment advertising in both print and online
- Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features.
- Monitoring competitor publications and websites to seek and convert leads. Also monitoring new clients and industry developments for lead conversion.
- Generating new contacts/business to raise the profile of the title, and to generate new revenue sources.
- Maintaining and building client relationships.
- Meeting clients and customers face to face to understand their requirements.
- Attending industry events and awards.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Sales/Business development experience in a KPI driven environment
- Knowledge of recruitment/recruitment advertising or media sales - this is desirable
- Ability to use CRM, such as Salesforce
- A positive and resilient attitude, be target and results driven
If you are from a recruitment and/or general business development background and would love to work with clients in creative agencies this could be the best next move for you! Please get in touch or apply directly.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'