We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Sales Business Development Manager to join a small family-run SME based in Hazel Grove, Stockport. The BDM role is to drive the growth of the company through developing own leads and follow through with sales to a specific sector and be the liaison from the Customer to Internal Purchasing. The role will involve an in-depth knowledge of the supply chain to aid purchasing with sourcing of specialist or new products.
Key duties and responsibilities...
- Deliver the business growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction maximising GP
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- The overall coordination and growth of sales from a technical advisory standpoint.
- Act as the liaison between Purchasing and Customers to enable agreed delivery dates are achieved from Suppliers and to customers
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Proven working experience within a technical sales role
- Proven sales track record providing fixings to the construction Industry
- Natural hunter - Ability to identify and win new business
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills
7:30 - 5:00pm (3:00pm on Fridays)
- Salary between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum DOE
- KPI Driven Bonus
- Vehicle allowance
- 21 days holiday + 8 days BH
- Free on-site parking facilities
- Lunch provided on a weekly basis
- Great working environment
- Career progression available
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'