Business Development Manager / Digital Marketing / Sales Executive / PPC / SEO
A leading digital marketing company are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with digital marketing experience to join their team in London.
For over 30 years, they have been helping their clients develop, promote and champion their brands through multichannel digital marketing campaigns, specialising in the Travel, Home & Garden, Education and Motorsport arenas.
- Develop new business by building and managing a strong and sustainable sales pipeline
- Take ownership of the sales process and the management and administration of contacts using the CRM (ZOHO)
- Lead sales, identify opportunities and develop creative sales strategies aimed at specific market sectors
- Provide regular reporting to the leadership team on accurate sales forecasts, set and achieve KPI's and maintain a strong competitor awareness of activity
- Work with the Lead Digital Marketing Consultant on researching and developing appropriate client recommendations and strategies
- Support the wider business agency development team selling website design and build projects by helping with follow ups and providing cover
- Ensure consistently high levels of new client satisfaction throughout the pitch and onboarding process, following set processes
- Support renewal negotiations of existing client retainers and relationships.
- Attend client sites for sales presentations, networking events and company meetings
- Use a consultative approach to build solid and long lasting relationships with clients and potential clients, adding value as a partner at all times
Ideally, a degree qualified Digital Marketing professional, with a strong background in business development!
The dream candidate will have…
- A good understanding of Digital Marketing and the digital arena in general
- A good level of knowledge of different digital channels, for example SEO, PPC, Social Media, Display or Programmatic. This could be gained through hands on experience or through selling these services.
- An understanding of how different digital channels can be integrated and combined to achieve best results through multichannel
- Ability to use Google Analytics to gain an overview of existing and historic performance
- Good presentation skills using PowerPoint of other relevant tools
- Experience in using the ZOHO CRM would be useful
Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, OTE £60k
Aside from competitive salaries, a profit share scheme, a huge focus on flexibility and an understanding of what work/life balance really means, they offer;
- Full private medical cover (including dental, as smiles are important!)
- Perkbox membership
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Free snacks and fruit, regular company lunches, monthly show and tells (they get the pizzas in!), dependent days
- Full training and development plans
- A grown-up, forward thinking working environment with all the tools and support you need to succeed.
Everything starts with their people, so they look after them.
If this sounds of interest, click APPLY now!
- Business Development Manager / Digital Marketing / Sales Executive / PPC / SEO
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job