Business Development Manager required for our client in the fire and security industry based in Surrey. Due to their continued success they require and experience area development manager to join their team. The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing existing accounts along with developing new business across the South East. This is a product sales role and therefore the BDM will be required to have excellent technical knowledge of fire and security systems within the building services industry.
The company are based in Surrey but the role is external with work from office required (50/50) so it would be ideal for the successful applicant to be in or close to Surrey although this is just advantageous as there is no limit to the patch covered.
BDM Position Overview
- Maintain existing accounts
- Develop new business by way of product sales
- Route to market; Commercial e.g. architects, M + E industry, electrical contractors etc.
- Liaise closely with project engineers ensuring an accurate handover
- Follow up new business leads
- Arrange own diaries and book sales meetings
- Occasional site visits required
BDM Position Requirements
- Knowledge of fire and security systems
- Experience selling fire and security systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
BDM Position Remuneration
- Salary £30k - £35k DOE + Commission
- Quarterly bonus
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- 20 days' holiday + BH
- Company Vehicle
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy