Business Development Manager – Contract Catering
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East (Essex, Kent, Sussex and Surrey)
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a hardworking, experienced Business Development Manager to work within an up and coming contract catering company.
Our client has a well-respected name within the contract catering industry and is looking for a presentable, pro-active individual to join their growing team.
You will be in charge of driving new catering opportunities within both Business and Industry and Independent Schools, as well as liaising with existing contracts.
The successful candidate will be someone who thrives of developing excellent customer relationships and has a real passion for food. The candidate will be a ‘self-starter’, well presented and capable of putting bids together.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to push and develop new business.
- Driven by results and able to meet targets and push profitability.
- Proven track record of winning and securing business.
- Experienced in contract catering and business development.
- Approachable & confident both face to face & over the phone.
- Passionate about good food and delivering excellent service.
- A strong understanding of putting bids together and developing client relationships.
- Well-presented and friendly.
- Committed to excellent customer service.
In return you can expect to receive:
- £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
- Equity share after probation.
- The opportunity to work in an ever growing catering company.
- Freedom to travel around the South East
If you would like to hear more about this role, please reach out directly to Conner Baker on or send your CV to
Sector: Sales & Marketing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job