An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and highly motivated sales professional to drive forward and maximise on sales within the region.
You will be promoting a full suite of electronic security systems including fire detection, voice alarm, disabled refuse, CCTV, access control, door intercoms and intruder alarm systems. Previous sales experience in this sector is highly desirable.
- To progress sales enquiries and tenders, to established and new customers
- To prepare proposals, quotations and tender documents and design systems
- To assess the fire and security risk factors influencing the design
- To ensure that the content of all quotations and system design specifications are compatible with the requirements of all technical and regulatory standards
- To be conversant with the products and systems specified and with any significant limitations inherent in such products and systems
- To have clear understanding of construction industry and tender related works
- To have good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports and submission items for tender/contract
- To have the ability to work creatively and innovatively dealing with core issues with customers
- To have the ability to form good working relationships with colleagues, customers and outside bodies
- To be highly result orientated with a strong drive to deliver/succeed
- To have proven business acumen and administrative skills
- To have good organisational and time management skills
Competitive basic salary, generous profit related bonus, car, laptop, phone etc. Large company benefits. Secure employer with great long term prospects.
- Business Development
- Fire Protection
- account management
- Field sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'