Are you an ambitious business developer, looking for a forward-thinking business to develop your career with?
Do you have demonstrable experience of winning new business while working for an SME?
If so, this opportunity could be for you…
Consult Search & Selection are currently working in exclusive partnership with an established, market-leading solutions provider based near Twickenham. This is an international business, with UK HQ and has been running for circa 10 years. During this time, the business have become the market-leader in their field in the UK and after a long-period of significant growth, they are looking to add to their established sales team.
The sales teams are split into industry sectors and this specific team consist of 3 members, all ambitious, hungry business developers with a passion for sales and a really strong ethic for team-work. They are looking to add to their team and have a strong focus on someone with the right attitude and ambition to succeed.
The purpose of this role will be to target industries such as local government, retailers, private security, prisons and more in order to establish new relationships and grow sales of this solution and software across the UK
- Follow up on warm leads and generating new leads
- Visiting clients throughout the UK to generate new business
- Conduct effective sales presentations to senior decision makers
- Carry out demonstrations with the support of the technical team
- Experience of working for an SME would be desirable but not essential
- Solution or software sales would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of winning new business in similar markets including but not limited to; local government, prisons, retail, private security
This is an office based role that will require travel circa 2 days a week to meet with prospective clients. The key element for this position is attitude, therefore if you are interested in developing your sales career and can demonstrate passion, tenacity and a professional approach, please get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'