Our client is a prestige used car dealership who is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their busy and thriving site.
You will need to be highly organised and possess excellent administrative skills. The main purpose of the role is to administer the website, load offers and stock details whilst increasing Sales volume through all available channels.
Business Development Executive Role:
- Qualify and Identify customer’s needs, providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Discuss renewals with existing customer, obtaining future commitment
- Business Development and Building new and existing relationships
- Deliver consistent results through the use of the sales process
- Manage an effective follow up customer system/database.
- Produce weekly management information, progress and activity reports
As a Business Development Executive:
- You will be working already be working in a Sales Executive role within the motor industry, and will be very successful in your career. Ideally Experienced in Fleet Sales
- You will need to follow a structured sales process, whilst being able to build a strong rapport with each customer.
- You will be determined to succeed and prepared to drive your performance on a daily basis.
- You must have a valid UK driving licence
If you are looking to build your Career in a Business Development Executive role, this company can offer you a genuine career opportunity in an excellent working environment with fully funded training.
Business Development Executive Package:
up to £35K depending on experience
Monday - Friday 9:00-6:30 with alternate Saturdays
Apply for this position with an up to date CV or to find our more information please call Charlotte at Jago Consultants alternatively Call today to find out more positions in your area.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'