Are you confident, driven and enjoy working in a dynamic and changing environment? Then read on! A forward thinking looking for a dynamic Business Development Executive to join their vibrant friendly, forward thinking team, with ambitious growth plans. This is a full time, permanent role, based in Wallingford. Your prime role will be to grow revenue via online advertising campaigns.
Company: who will I be working for as Business Development Executive?
You will be working for a fast growing and progressive company with ambitious growth plans. The company is an internationally focused business. This is your opportunity to be part of their continued success! They are all about building relationships, unearthing new and opportunities, interacting across all communication platforms.
Key Accountabilities for Business Development Executive:
- Proactively contacting new and existing customers to increase the company's portfolio
- Source new leads
- Working with the client to understand their needs
- Developing the sale from start to finish including after sales
- Qualifying leads and appointment setting
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- Developing knowledge of products and solutions
- Delivering a personable and tailored service
- Continually liaising with customers by phone and email
Skills/experience required for the Business Development Executive:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills and a desire to deliver for your customer
- Extensive customer service skills, including conflict resolution
- Experience of working in a targeted environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrative experience in building and maintaining strategic customer relationships
- Good levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Work well under pressure and able to prioritise in a changing environment
- Used to working to deadlines
- Own transport essential due to remote location
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Inspired! This role is pivotal to the future success of the business's strategic plans. The sky is the limit!
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
A salary £18,000 to £22,000 DOE and uncapped commission, bonus based on business performance, standard office hours, 28 days including bank holidays, contributory pension, free onsite gym memebership with weekly company fitness sessions, investment in your training and development, the opportunity for travel, free onsite parking and much more!
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
- Sales Executive
- Business Development Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job