Business Development Executive
Location: Milton Keynes
Are you ready to do business with some of the world’s best-known brands?
Our client helps brilliant companies get even better - by creating media channels, campaigns and collateral to enable world-class communication with their employees.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading Internal Communications Agencies - based in Milton Keynes and working with an amazing portfolio of blue chip clients in the UK and globally.
As Business Development Executive, you will be a permanent part of a growing team. This could be an important next step, with great opportunities for career development.
Using LinkedIn, you’ll network with communications professionals at all levels and across all types of organisation - building relationships and identifying opportunities to provide support.
In follow-up phone calls you’ll properly assess their needs, working with senior account managers and internal communication specialists to set up meetings and follow through with proposals and pitches.
You’ll learn all the way as you help our client to grow. As well as becoming a top class sales professional working in a blue chip market, you’ll get a unique insight to the way companies operate, how media is created, and how good communication helps to build healthier, happier, more successful workplaces.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospect for, find and follow up potential new business opportunities for our client via LinkedIn, phone calls and other channels of communication.
- Identify potential clients and decision makers.
- Research and build relationships with leading communication professionals.
- Set up meetings with decision makers from potential clients.
- Gain an understanding of clients’ needs by following the sales process and through needs analysis.
- Assist with the pitches and attend meetings internally and with clients, as part of your development.
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales for the agency.
- A great track record of following a sales process to identify client needs and potential business opportunities.
- Confidence in liaising with senior professionals at major companies.
- Experience in using different questioning techniques to gain what you want from the conversation.
- Previous Business Development experience - with a minimum of two years in the same role.
- Excellent working knowledge of LinkedIn.
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal.
- Ambition to progress within the agency.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A passion for hitting targets and achieving financial goals.
This is a great opportunity for an honest and enthusiastic individual to take the next step to a great career, which could lead to steady progression with in-house training and development - and opportunities to progress within the agency into a Business Development or Account Management career.
Key Words: Business Development Executive, Linked In, Sales Process, Needs Analysis, Internal Communications
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
- Business Development
- Internal Communications
- Lead Generation
- Sales Process
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job