A talented Business Development Executive is required by our client based in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
As Business Development Executive, you will be winning new business and maximising existing revenue streams through high performance telesales and excellent account management - with a view to building long term profitable relationships.
You will have an opportunity to work within a niche market, which provides technology-focused solutions for their Global customers. As Business Development Executive, you will work in a dynamic, well-motivated and supportive environment.
- Provide pro-active care through developing relationships with key accounts and ensure regular customer contact. This will involve customer visits as necessary.
- The preparation and follow up of sales quotations to customers, prospects and leads. Liaison with external sales force for conversion.
- Liaise closely with demand planning team to develop new products and range expansion ideas and support demand profiling
- Undertake proactive telephone sales initiatives to grow sales; i.e. via telemarketing, cold calling, working on lapsed accounts and the generation and follow up of new prospects and leads
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities. Also, to participate in regular housekeeping as required
- Participate in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
- Provide additional support for the inbound sales & service team when required
- Proven successful experience in Internal Telesales
- Good use of questioning and listening techniques - ensuring cross selling and up selling takes place.
- Prepared sales quotations
- Accurate record keeping
- Self-motivated & driven
- Target-oriented & strategically-minded
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please submit your CV. For further information please contact Anna on .