Business Analyst - Tech
Up to £30,000 per annum DOE
Manchester City Centre
Our client is looking for great people to join their young and exciting company delivering enterprise platforms and innovative mobile solutions.
Are you a creative business analyst that loves to make innovation happen, from small improvements to designing systems from the ground up? Can you combine creative technical and commercial thinking? Can you build a customer-friendly relationship with the clients in all shapes and sizes? Can you manage projects considering all stakeholder angles?
If so, our client is looking for you!
They are a young and dynamic organisation focusing on delivering enterprise platforms and innovative mobile solutions. The group consists of growing teams in the UK, Philippines, and India. Direct communication, a joke here and there, and no-nonsense collaboration combined with timely delivery are key.
They have just received investment from a private equity company, which provides a springboard for growth and a considerable high-profile support network. Last year, they launched a fantastic new product in addition to their growing portfolio/suite and in the upcoming months they are launching a new department with a range of exciting projects. The project they are recruiting for is the creation of a class action lawsuit system for a large client in the city of London. Needless to say, they need to boost the team with a creative and productive Business Analyst who has the ambition and ability to take on responsibility, innovate, deliver, and grow with the company.
Reporting to the PO, the ideal candidate will be the main Business Analyst for the company project. He/she will be responsible for the improvement, and management of requirements across the system development life cycle. Providing guidance to new clients and existing customers in the preparation of the requirement documents to ensure that the characteristics of the functionality are well defined, clear, and understood by customers as well as colleagues. Support in managing ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients for an account or group of accounts.
- Working with customers to identify and write technical requirements
- Working with customers to ensure appropriate system implementation
- Working with developers to design new systems
- Managing a clear backlog of work
- Maintaining the appropriate reports
- Developing a clear vision
- Elicit, write, and review detailed business and system requirements from business owners and stakeholders
- Write and produce detailed functional specifications for others
- From a business and system requirement perspective, support design, development, testing, deployment, and transition for less complicated functionality into operation
- Provide basic user training on new functionality and handles user queries regarding system functionality
- Assist others (or guides the technical writer) in production of operational and user documentation including release notes
- Respond to unresolved production support issues and participate in analysis and resolution on behalf of the business
- Under direct supervision, provide input and insight into the administration of project schedule, scope of work and budget, ensuring that operational teams and subcontractors understand client requirements
- Promote the organisation’s capabilities to clients, identifying where possible sales opportunities which are forwarded to head of Services and Products.
- Responsible for the UI and UX design of the system.
Skills/Abilities Highly Desirable
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Adaptability and strong attention to detail
- Creativity and Process Design
- Mature communication skills and networking ability
- Experience in greenfield projects is of particular interest
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Project Management
- Acute commercial acumen
- Computer programming Design, Implementation and Testing
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Strong empathy with customers
- Required a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Batchelor required Master preferred
We can offer
- Fantastic and innovative people to work with
- Be an active part in the development of world-class innovative software
- Working and learning with a team of highly qualified personnel
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'