ShortList Recruitment are working with a leading client based in Wilmslow who have experienced excellent growth and as a result have a requirement for a Business Analyst.
The firm are undertaking a range of solution and projects which require an experienced Business Analyst to oversee the planning, management and delivery. The right Business Analyst will be business oriented and be used to working across various Agile projects at any one time.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement to existing processes and Business systems
- Gather requirements, create, document and maintain project plans
- Complete gap analysis and artefacts
- Create and maintain relationships with vendors and clients throughout all stages of the project life-cycle
- Oversea test plans and testing coverage
- Create project delivery plans, take ownership and lead the projects through to completion
- Ensure agreed times and budgets are met
The Business Analyst will have a natural interest in the latest technologies and will have working knowledge of the software Delivery Life Cycle. The Senior Business Analyst will have excellent communication and team management skills.
The Business Analyst role rewards the right individual with a salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits. The role is easily commutable from Wirral, Warrington, Macclesfield, Stockport and Manchester.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'