You will join a talented, friendly team where you can really influence this market-leading product while further developing your skills. This is a team with a serious work ethic but also makes time for a bit of fun along the way!
As Business Analyst you will work with internal and external clients to elicit, analyse, validate, specify and document requirements for the delivery of product enhancements. You will be able to bring your passion for technology and the digital landscape to this role.
As Business Analyst you will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive analysis experience working with on user critical systems.
- Systems Analysis experience with a computer science or other technical background.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst or in a similar role.
- Comfortable working in an Agile team environment.
- Experience of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong elicitation skills – you enjoy digging deeper into the why behind requirements.
- Tenacity to create a strong case for each requirement.
- Experience working with a UX specialist and an appreciation of UX success.
- Jira/Confluence knowledge would be a bonus.
In return, the Business Analyst will receive a salary of £45,000 - 55,000 per annum DOE plus great benefits including good holiday allowance, pension, company trips and breakfast!
We’d love to tell you more about this great company and opportunity so please send your CV via the apply button.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job