WHAT THEY DO
Our client is a well-funded (£15m+ raised) growth company that helps small businesses go online combining extensive data collection with the most up-to-date tech.
We are currently looking for someone to join the Operations team, with good knowledge in terms of creating lean processes and very hands-on with Excel, SQL and Python.
- You’ll be part of our client Operations team composed of a dynamic, multicultural team focused on executing a challenging and exciting operational plan in a digital industry.
- You’ll need to learn and fully understand the operational flow from end to end.
- You are expected to analyse and improve the current processes as well as create new processes designed for improving operational efficiency.
- You will help manage current and new projects.
- Manage and track costs associated with the building of digital content as well as other KPIs.
- 4+ years experience in a similar operational role
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in engineering, business management or related field.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong SQL knowledge and some experience with Python
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new skills Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and meet deadlines
NICE TO HAVE
Knowledge of lean processes and/or 6 sigma
- Work with brilliant people from 14+ nationalities who love what they do
- Make an impact by building your department from scratch
- Career progression: personal development, autonomy, responsibility
- Competitive salary & equity options
- Holiday increases with each year of service
- Subsidised gym membership
- Coffee & snacks on us
- Office located in Hammersmith
- Microsoft Excel