£30,000 to £35,000
Our client, a growing insurance organisation based near Sevenoaks, is currently looking for a Business Analyst. The purpose of the role is to work with both internal and external stakeholders and gain an understanding of their business change needs.
- Identify business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process reviews.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information and functional requirements and deliver the following items as needed: Business Requirements and related project documentation, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Assessing and developing current and target operating models either for particular functions or the business as a whole.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Work on data migration projects, including extraction, data cleansing and mapping.
- Experience within Insurance is essential, with Motor, Home or Commercial Lines products preferred (Health or Travel experience will also be considered).
- Experience with business analysis techniques and process modelling tools.
- Understanding of transactional websites.
- Understanding of relevant methodologies, such as SSADM / PRINCE2.
- Proven technical writing skills.
- Relevant BA, project management or testing software qualifications.