£35,000 - £40,000
A fast growing & industry leading organisation require additional staff, in this instance for a Business Analyst. You will be joining an exciting company who service major household names, internationally. They have recently been acquired as part of a strategic plan to increase both companies offerings & geographical market share.
We are specifically looking for a Business Analyst with Software Development Life Cycle experience who has completed projects from cradle to grave within a fast paced & pressured environment and is proficient with communicating internally & with demanding external stakeholders.
This person needs to be dynamic and professional, who can bring exceptional communication skills and applied knowledge of project practices to the business.
The responsibilities for this role will be: requirement analysis, functional specifications, producing business & change documentation, working closely with operational teams to fully optimise the functionality of the systems being used as well as working with other technical specialists to deliver reports & business controls, review deliverables and facilitate the team to provide excellent analytical advice. You will be involved in Scrum Meetings where you will be attending, dealing with backlog grooming & producing user stories. You will also be the Proxy Product Owner.
Required technical experience:
• Proficient with verbal and written communication.
• Experienced within Agile methodology
• Analytically minded.
• Understanding and experience of business analysis skills, techniques, and practices with an eye for detail.
• Take responsibility for UAT & quality control.
• Experience working with data
• Using software tools to support the development of projects.
• Ability to build strong relationships.
• Good general IT skills.
• Prince2 / BCS Business Analysis certification or similar.
• Technical development background or comfortable within a software development environment.
Applicants will forward a Word CV asap for consideration.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company using the latest technologies. It is an urgent requirement, due to increased demand, so interested candidates must apply now for immediate review.
Business Analyst | Business Analysis | Analysis |
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job