Business Analyst - Stock Ledger - Oracle RMS
Welwyn Garden City
My client is a household retailer, currently under taking a global finance transformation. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Business Analyst to look after the implementation of Oracle RMS (Retail Merchandising System) as the new Stock Ledger system, which is part of the overall global transformation.
- Creating to be process maps
- Reviewing documentation
- Crediting SOP's
- Supporting the creation of test scripts working closely with the offshore team, the testing and training leads and business end users.
- The role will act as a liaison between the business and programme to ensure that objectives and timescales are on track to meet go live dates (globally).
- The successful candidate will be an important member of the GFR (Good for Resale) Stock Ledger transformation team as well as operating independently and objectively to review, promote and evaluate issues/concerns within the GFR function.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Experience of working on a Stock Ledger implementation is essential
- Experience with Oracle RMS
- Retail background, ideally in a "Goods for Resale" function
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job