My client are a global world leading organisation in their field, with an extremely proud heritage dating back over 100 years and are seeking an Business Analyst/Project Manager to take ownership of the delivery of software and business system projects.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst/Project Manager will include:
- Manage projects to meet statement of work in terms of scope, effort, time and budget
- Deliver from the statement of work which defines the deliverables and create a Project plan
- Assign and manage resources (team members and technology)
- Track progress by reviewing effort and duration consumed and estimating outstanding effort and duration
- Control delivery so that budget and deadlines are achieved without compromising scope and quality
- Ensure all interested parties are informed of progress, issues and risks
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Management of testing of systems by external teams
The successful Business Analyst/Project Manager will benefit from the following:
- Substantial Project Management Experience
- Business Analyst Experience
- Prince2 Qualification
- Management of System/Software Projects and Software Testing Experience
- Appreciation of Microsoft Technologies used for software development; primarily SQL, IIS, HTML5, Internet Browsers, and other supporting toolsets
- Database Design awareness using MS SQL
- General understanding of statistics
- Confident at presenting
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job