Business Analyst - Northampton
£32,000-£38,000 DOE + Group Performance Bonus & Benefits
Are you looking to make an impact in a role as member of the Business Change Department? Are you able to support our employees in contributing to business success through the provision of high-quality business analysis?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Opus Energy, part of the Drax group, is a leading independent supplier of gas and electricity to businesses all over the UK. With over 300,000 customers and circa 900 employees spread across modern offices in Oxford, Northampton and Cardiff, we're a dynamic and innovative organisation. Due to continued growth in our Business Change department we are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join our team in Northampton.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and undertaking business analysis activities, with a strong focus on business case development; supporting cost vs benefit analysis, project scoping, impact assessment, eliciting business requirements, data analysis and basic project planning. This role will be fully involved with prioritisation of the Opus Energy change portfolio and our strategic roadmap, value stream mapping related activities to ensure business value is delivered in a controlled and targeted manner. You will also work closely with business partners and teams to facilitate the structuring and resourcing of change projects and programmes.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Experience in designing strategies for business analysis activities; deploying the right tools and techniques for the situation at hand
* Experience in Business Process Modelling; ideally using BPMN 2.0
* Experience undertaking business analysis activities within a strategic Business Change function
* The capability to assimilate large volumes of data and translate it into business problems, requirements and solutions, making recommendations based on your understanding of stakeholder needs and constraints that are in place.
* Experience in developing business cases for complex strategic change; cost vs benefits analysis, benefits realisation planning and financial assessments
* Strong business requirements elicitation, documentation and management skills
* Experience working with a variety of stakeholders, managing their concerns and offering strategies for conflict resolution
* An understanding of best practice business analysis and the enthusiasm to develop within the field.
If this sounds of interest and you're up for a new challenge within an exciting, fast paced environment, please apply today!
You may also have experience of;
UK electricity and gas industries, business requirements, system requirements, requirements workshops, event storming, business case development, facilitating strategic change, cost vs benefit analysis, root cause analysis, data analysis, feasibility studies, problem statements, SQL, SharePoint, coaching and mentoring, UAT, training, SDLC, agile and waterfall
- Business Analyst
- Business Change
- Business Process Modelling
- BPMN 2.0
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job