Business Analyst (Local Authority Digital Transformation) OUTSIDE IR35
Reporting to the Strategic Lead for Transformation, this role will include:
- Using formal methods and tools for analysis, design, business-process modelling and project management as required
- Developing, managing and implementing transformational projects in accordance with the corporate project management approach, the requirements of supporting governance structures and, where appropriate, the requirements for all formal key decisions to ensure consistency of approach across the organisation
- Being responsible for the effective coordination and delivery of significant changes to our operational and business processes. You will ensure that there is a holistic business perspective underpinning both the changes we make, and the way in which they are introduced into the Service
- Working very closely with a diverse range of stakeholders and alongside other project and programme professionals
- As a Business Transformation Analyst, be commercially responsible for managing the delivery of benefits against the business case thus contributing to the Council’s overall budget targets
- Liaising closely with service specialists and matrix-manage non-dedicated staff in order to identify and deliver transformational initiatives that align to the Council’s Service Design Principles and relevant strategies
- Act as a "critical friend" through the early and timely review of project business cases to facilitate progress through the relevant governance structures prior to project commencements
- Acting as an ambassador for change and "our values" in the undertaking of delivery of assigned projects to help drive a new and successful change culture across the Council
- Having a strong focus on delivering regular and clear communication about the impact of changes in a way which brings it to life for customers, staff, members and partners and maintains buy-in and momentum
The ideal candidates will:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience of successfully identifying, developing, implementing and leading change projects (of a scale and complexity appropriate to the role), including delivery of projects leading to significant cultural change.
- Experience with Adult Services, Children's Services, Revenue and Benefits ...
- Have commercial/local/central government experience, with evidence of the ability to develop and sustain effective relationships with a range of stakeholders (appropriate to the role).
- Demonstrable experience of working with large-scale complex systems and processes.
- Have highly developed interpersonal and influencing skills.
- The ability to research and analyse complex information including processes, numeric and financial data to provide relevant management information and analysis to assist in development and delivery of key transformational projects.
- The ability to produce comprehensive reports, business cases and recommendations that apply sound and persuasive reasoning to secure positive outcomes with senior stakeholders
- Be seeking an exciting challenge and development opportunity
- Excellent opportunity to work on a longterm digital transformation for this large Central London based Local Authority
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"