Business Analyst - Poole £40,000- £55,000
Are you an experienced BA seeking your next challenging project?
Our Poole based client is seeking a new Senior BA to work with all stakeholders to identify client's business requirements, use cases, and detail into High Level Design documentation.
- Proven experience operating in a Business Analysis or Business Change environment
- Modelling business systems and processes, including the roles within an organisation and those responsible for implementing and maintaining them.
- Ability to accurately capture and document solution requirements, by producing Use Cases, Story Boards, Detailed Business Requirements, and the Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Managing a number of client relationships including the selling and delivery of complex consultancy projects and services
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen
- Ability to manage conflicting messages, influence stakeholders whilst retaining a focus on core business requirements
- Working knowledge of the processes involved in software development and delivery of professional services.
This role will involve nationwide travel that is compensated with Travel allowance.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Business Analyst/Continuous Improvement/Six Sigma/ISEB