KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Analysis Manager (Business Analyst) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide financial analysis and play a key role in the evaluation of new business opportunities (products, companies and geographical expansion).
2. Generate financial analysis and business insight that will guide thinking and enable business development to make informed decisions
3. Conduct primary and secondary business analysis research to identify key findings and learnings
4. Perform quantitative and qualitative business analyses to aid development of recommendations. Present key business analysis to leadership stakeholders to support key decisions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Analysis Manager (Business Analyst) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in business, finance or accountancy
2. Previous industry experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, FMCG/consumer or retail
3. Proven experience delivering financial analysis, business analysis and / or market analysis
4. Technical understand of inventory and sales analysis
Key Words: Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, financial analysis, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, market research, market analysis.
- Business Analysis
- Financial Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job