£16,000 - £18,000
Ashton Under Lyne
Platinum Recruitment Group are working with a business, who provide training courses and education to multiple sectors, to recruit into their administration team of four.
As the business enters their third year of consistent growth, they are expanding their office support department and are recruiting for a newly created role.
You will be working alongside a team including the Office Manager to provide an organisational and administrative support to staff, learners & trainers including:
* Booking in meetings and coordinating the meeting rooms
* Setting up rooms for lessons and meetings
* Booking training courses on the in-house system for learners
* Creating material and documentation for courses
* Meeting & greeting visitors into the office and taking inbound calls
* Working on Excel & Microsoft Word to log training activities
The company are looking to employ an Administrator who wants a career-based role; there will be opportunity for you to study qualifications in administration or management and progress into more senior positions.
With full training & support from the Office Manager; this is the perfect role for somebody who has experience in administration but is now looking to work for a brilliant company where you can progress.
Please apply or email your CV to for immediate consideration.
- office admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"