Location: Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1HB
Salary: Salary dependent on experience plus excellent staff benefits
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week
My client is a leading independent law firm based in South Manchester, representing businesses and individuals in Manchester, Cheshire, the UK, EU and beyond. They offer an accessible, high-quality and better value alternative to regional and national firms.
We are looking for a Business Administrator to provide a high quality administration service and general office support across the firm. The successful candidate will also liaise with other members of the administration and front of house team to ensure that all visitors to the office receive an exceptional front of house service.
Duties include: -
- Providing general administration assistance across the firm
- Setting up and maintaining client records on the case management system
- Processing storage requests
- Managing stationery and all other office supplies
- Liaising with other members of the front of house team to ensure excellent service is provided across the firm
- Providing cover for other roles within the front of house team, where required
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Ensuring clients receive an exceptional level of service
- Coordinating meeting rooms and organising refreshments
- Operating the telephone switchboard
- Conducting daily checks of the meeting rooms and client areas
The successful candidate will:-
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible and proactive
- Have an enthusiastic and hands on approach
- Have an ability to work effectively in a team and to successfully manage your own workload
- Have experience working in an office environment
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft office including Word, Excel etc.
There are excellent staff benefits such as:-
- Generous annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service scheme
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role.
- Office Administration