Business Administration Level 4 ASSESSOR / COACH / TUTOR - Birmingham
QA Apprenticeship Programme
QA Apprenticeship Programme (part of the QA Group) - As one of the fastest growing division of QA, we are now the UK’s leading provider of IT and business services apprenticeships. Our multi-award winning programmes have been awarded the highest possible grade by Ofsted with an amazing 'Outstanding’ in all areas.
Working within our Apprenticeship Programme you will have previous experience in coaching, mentoring & assessing groups of young adults towards the achievement of a vocational Apprenticeship programme.
Having a caseload of around 40-45, you will engage and organise with our learners to complete planned assessments in Business Admin & Customer Service subjects as per the qualification curriculum.
Your approach, organisation, proactivity and coaching skills will help retain learners and ensure each student achieves their assigned projects and qualification in line with the targets and objectives you have agreed in the Individual Learning Plan.
Your Quality Assurance activities and knowledge will ensure processes and procedures are maintained and in line with company and government standards.
- Assessor Award is essential
- A Higher Education Qualification in Business or significant industry experience in areas to be assessed is essential
- GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics and English at Grade C or above
- Experience of delivering Government funded Apprenticeships for Business Administration at level 4 is desirable
- Experience of delivering Government funded Apprenticeships for Sales and Customer Service at level 4 is desirable
- PTLLS at level 3 is desirable ( or willing to work towards)
- Good knowledge of Functional Skills at level 2 is desirable
- CAVA / A1 assessor award
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify individual learner needs
- Ability to provide feedback in a way that motivates individual learners
- Ability to identify and help learners to overcome potential barriers to progress and achieve
If you have read the above and feel this is the right role for you, then apply today…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job