Building Services Engineer required for our client, a specialist in the delivery of Facilities Maintenance across the London patch. They are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance engineer with an Electrical biased skillset for one of their key sites In West London.
The Building Services Engineer will have at least 3 years' experience performing a range of tasks including PPM, repair and reactive maintenance and testing of Plant equipment, Emergency Lighting, Water Treatment and installation of plant, fixtures and fittings as required. The Site Engineer will also be tasked with keeping site log books up to date.
Candidates must hold a qualification in at least one engineering discipline, preferably 17th edition and MUST have a full UK Driving License.
Building Service Engineer - Position Overview
Experienced Maintenance engineer with Electrical skillset required for a key site In West London, performing PPM and repair to plant equipment and various systems
Building Service Engineer - Position Requirements
- Experience performing works of Electrical Systems, Plant equipment, Water Treatment
- Extensive experience in General Building services Industry relevant qualifications.
- Recognised qualification in at least one Maintenance/ Engineering discipline.
- To carry out installation of plant, fixtures and fittings as required
- To organise various housekeeping tasks and arrangements
- Training in Legionella Awareness & Emergency Lighting Regulations (Desirable)
Building Service Engineer - Position Remuneration
- Salary £30-36K (DOE)
- 20 Days + BH (Increasing with Service)
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- All Uniform and PPM
- On call allowance (1-3 weekends)
- Other Company Benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job