Maintenance / Building Services Engineer required to work for our client who are a Building Services Contractor. They are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance / Building Services Engineer to join their successful and expanding maintenance team based in the City of London to carrying out planned, preventative and reactive works on a number of commercial office buildings, the buildings will be within a close proximity of each other and will be easily accessible by foot, there will be some other sites further afield which will require public transport for which the Engineer will be reimbursed. The role, qualification dependant, will involve small electrical installations and will involve a call out rota which is currently 1/5.
It would be ADVANTAGEOUS for the Building Services Engineer to hold relevant Electrical Qualifications such as, 17th Edition (BS7671), C&G Installation 2330, 2360 or 2365 and a plumbing and heating qualification.
Maintenance / Building Services Engineer Position Overview
- Maintenance / Building Services Engineer Required to be based within the City of London
- Working throughout a number of key Commercial Offices within a close proximity carrying out PPM and reactive works
- If qualified will be carrying out small electrical installs.
Maintenance / Building Services Engineer Position Requirements]
- Ideally be based within the City of London
- Proven experience as a Maintenance / Building Service Engineer with a good knowledge of building systems
- Full UK Driving License
- ADVANTAGEOUS TO HAVE;
- 17th Edition (BS7671)
- Electrical Installation Qualifications C&G 2330, 2360 or 2365
- Plumbing and Heating Qualifications
Maintenance / Building Services Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30K -£38K DOE
- 20 days' Holiday plus bank holiday
- 3% employers Pension
- Overtime - Standard rate from 5pm to 6pm - Time and half from 6pm to midnight - Double time from midnight to 8am - Time and half Saturday 8am to 12pm - Double time Saturday 12pm through to Monday 8am
- Call out 1 in 5 £100 allowance plus prevailing overtime rate
- Working hours typically 08:00 - 17:00 - 42.5HR - ½ hour for lunch.
- A discretionary bonus may be paid on an annual basis - in recent years this has been around 10% but is not guaranteed.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job