Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for setting the brand marketing strategy for the events and managing the delivery of the key event objectives.
You will work as part of a wider Design portfolio team with many aligned projects and overlapping audience groups. Stakeholder relationship management is a key focus, as you will be working with important external partners for all events and will need to be able to work with and influence people from all levels.
- Strategic development of year-round audience marketing campaigns, and managing the campaign execution across multiple channels (online and offline)
- Working closely with the Customer Insight Manager to devise year-round customer insight programmes
- Using a range of analytics tools to analyse campaigns and website trends, ensuring that all channels are being tracked accurately
- Manage, monitor and develop a team, identifying training needs and encouraging development and growth
- Proven marketing experience up to manager level
- Conference background preferred
- Management experience of at least one employee - being able to clearly communicate tasks and organise a team
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, able to work with and influence a range of personalities
- Good knowledge of digital marketing skills and channels, such as SEM, social and email marketing
The company is going through an exciting time with a number of new initiatives and marketing tools being introduced to take marketing practice to the new level. If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to work for well established organisation please do not hesitate to apply with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job