A huge role has become available with a pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire to work on a life changing brand that is about to launch in Europe. My client's product is a world leader of its kind currently sold in 50 countries.
My client, based in Hertfordshire, is looking for a Brand Manager to join their team as they launch a world-leading product into Europe. They are well established in over 50 countries and have been providing a product that has been truly life changing. They are looking for a brand manager to re-brand their worldwide product in line with a launch in over 27 European countries.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for launching the brand/product in Europe. They will be required to set a brand tone/voice that will be known worldwide whilst keeping in line with each countries regulations. They will be responsible for;
- Developing marketing strategy for a life changing product.
- Re-branding existing products worldwide to match new launch in Europe.
- Presenting proposals for new and existing products in conjunction with cross-functional teams.
- Grow the footprint of the brand
- Building marketing plans in line with budgets.
- Market research and evaluation to gain market insights.
- Assist in worldwide conferences and exhibitions.
- Be the Brand guru
- Build key relationships within the industry
- Work with world-wide partners to execute brand/product plans
The ideal candidate will have experience in pharmaceutical products (or similar). They will have strong brand/ product management skills. Both B2B and B2C experience is welcome.
The Brand Manager can expect to receive a salary between £35-£50k depending on experience great company benefits! They are willing to invest in the right person so career progression is favoured.
This is an office based role, however occasional national and international travel will be required to meet European/Worldwide partners.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'