This is an exciting opportunity working for a large global brand as an experienced brand manager who is able to be passionate about marketing key messages they are conveying to their customers. This role is paying £45,000 on a permanent basis based in Reading
You will lead 2 brand executives to ensure you are:
- Driving brand values and messages consistently across all the global regions.
- Ensuring customer interactions and their experience is at the highest level.
- You will support the brand engagement strategy by ensuring purpose and principles messages are consistent.
- Sole responsibility for the 'brand experience' - ensuring the net promoter and all customer interactions are a positive one and one they would recommend.
- Drive consistency across all communications, providing guidelines and training across the company.
- Liaising with the brand insight team to ensure success and focus on customer insight to ensure everything they do delivers against company.
- Ensure brand governance is in place by engaging with the wider teams.
- Highly strategic and creative individual that focuses on bringing the brand alive with creative flair.
- You will have excellent personable and influential skills and ability to work with stakeholders by selling in new ideas.
- Must have significant background in brand management and ability to hit the ground running!
- Your communication written skills will be at the highest level with strong attention to detail.
- Ideally must have managed a team previously
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail is a must.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- Brand Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"