Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £53k plus £530per month car allowance and 12% bonus opportunity
Our client based in Burgess Hill, is looking to recruit a Brand Manager. The role requires a solid understanding of consumer marketing, brand management, digital products, integrated marketing communications, and product lifecycle management.
Manage the development and execution of local brand marketing plans, marketing programs, and go-to- market activities to achieve short- and long- term business objectives. Ensure all plans are monitored to achieve business objectives.
Partner with key departments and stakeholders on all aspects of the product life-cycle to help achieve both mutual and independent objectives.
Protect and promote the brand by ensuring that tone, messaging, look-and-feel, and other brand attributes are consistent and follow established corporate brand guidelines.
Manage an expanding portfolio of products, services and solutions focused on digital health care including consumer apps and lifestyle behavioural-change programmes:
- Conceptualize and create strategic marketing initiatives that take advantage of market opportunities
- Drive customer acquisition, retention and value through the creation and execution of compelling marketing campaigns
Work in collaboration with other local and global teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategy for new local launches:
- Provide marketing expertise to support local project team in preparation and execution of new product launches, re-launches, and updates
- Attend regular project team meetings and participate in sharing of key information
- Liaise with global partners and global project teams
- Lead local agency briefings for developing integrated marketing communications and roll-out of launch campaigns
Develop, align and execute local brand marketing plans including marketing priorities, assessing critical issues, and recommending strategic and tactical solutions:
- Define segmentation, targeting, and positioning
- Implement plans with cross-functional teams to ensure effective multi-channel delivery
- Champion digital health consumers' specific needs, and ensure consistent and effective targeted messaging to the consumers
- Set KPI's to track delivery of plans and adapt to changing business needs where required
Strengthen business insights and functional understanding of inter-related target, our products and the competitive set, and develop plans to address issues/opportunities:
- Remain current with the digital health market, consumer insights relating to health & wellness and app product trends and incorporate the information into business plans
- Understand app store environment, monetisation models, and marketing of apps to deliver strong promotional and marketing programs
- Use data-driven reports and analytics to generate actionable insights for improving brand performance
Contribute to Consumer Marketing Team projects and activities including:
- Managing agencies to deliver high quality and cost effective marketing activities
- Ensuring compliance with branding, data privacy regulations, Advertising Codes and BIVDA for promotional messages and data capture
- Writing, editing and proofread copy for promotional materials within multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Ensuring accuracy of marketing materials and securing formal approval where required
Working with the Senior Market Manager, support the development of annual marketing plans to acquire, engage and retain customers, to achieve yearly business objectives and realise longer term business objectives and agreed commercial targets including budgets, activities, time lines and tactical plans.
- Experience in marketing app-based products and familiar with launching products in app-stores
- Proven track record in getting new products to market
- Leading or working in cross-functional project teams
- Customer-centric focus
- Background in consumer health or wellness (weight-management, nutrition, fitness, health tracking etc)
- CIM qualification desirable (ideally with a combination of classic and digital marketing skills)
- Experience in working within global business
- Project Management experience
- Creative - The ability to use imagination and new ideas to produce solutions
- Responsible - The ability to work in a way that considers its impact on other people, organisational goals and the wider environment
- Commercially astute - The ability to use business acumen from experience or learning in a day-to-day work situation
- Collaborative - The ability to work with others to the benefit of the business and its goals
- Inspiring and influential - The ability to actively promote ideas and initiatives both internally and externally and motivate others towards a common vision
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"