Branch Merchandising Assistant
We're looking for a Branch Merchandising Assistant to join this successful and growing retail head office.
Key function of the role is to Co-ordinate all head office communications and support to the stores, and Area Managers to ensure that they have all the tools they need to run the stores efficiently. Monitor working practices and sales performance working closely with the B&M, Accounts and marketing teams to ensure that the stores are implementing the promotions and ultimately trading each store in a consistent and commercial way across the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysis and creation of sales reports
- Conduit between Head Office and retail Management for stock and ranging purpose.
- Maintain, update and ensure implementation plan
- Monitor and propose stock movement with the business
- Identify and targets key areas to drive sales and margin.
- Assist in the planning of new stores.
- Provision of analysis to senior management.
- Main point of contact for all stores, Head office and area managers enquiries.
- Issue weekly communication eg B&M markdowns and promotions to stores.
- Maintain promotional logs.
- Collating and issuing bulletin to all stores and head office staff.
- Issue and maintain weekly head office and retail operations itineraries.
- Administration support for retail operations as a whole.
- New store opening - ensuring that all new stores receive a pack for all administration needs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong numerical capability, accurate with good attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-channel environment
- Exceptional team working skills
This role would suit a candidate with previous merchandising or allocations experience. Or alternatively someone with strong analytical skills and a desire to build a career in a retail head office environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job