Our client an independent Estate Agent are looking for an experienced, dynamic Branch Manager for their office in Bourne End. They have been building up their presence in this area for the last 7 months and are now looking for an experienced Branch Manager to come in and make their mark, building up a team, managing the existing team, carrying out the valuations and setting targets.
They are looking for someone with extensive property experience, who has the drive and passion to take the business to the next level. You will lead and inspire the team, overseeing the sales and lettings side of the business, at the same time as getting the best out of every member of staff.
As a Branch Manager your role will be to focus on the day to day running of the branch, ensuring all business objectives are achieved. You will aim to maximise opportunities and optimise profitability alongside the continued delivery of excellent customer service. You should be aware of changes and challenges in the market place and react accordingly.
You must have a proven track record of managing a team and achieving targets. You must have a clear understanding of setting realistic KPI's for the team, and have the ability to help and inspire them with ongoing training. A very high standard of customer service skills is essential, as well as bringing fresh ideas to the business.
Benefits for the role of Branch Manager include:
- Excellent salary package with competitive salary structure
- Monday to Friday with every other Saturday
- Holiday entitlement
- Parking at the office
Required skills and experience for the role of Branch Manager include:
- Previous managerial experience in Estate Agency with excellent leadership qualities
- The desire to meet, achieve and exceed targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work positively under pressure in a results orientated environment
- Local knowledge preferred but not essential
- The skill to set and monitor KPI's effectively
- Must hold a full UK driving licence and own your ownIf you have the drive, motivation and commitment to succeed in today's exciting market place, our client is waiting to hear from you !
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a SENIOR SALES NEGOTIATOR please contact the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel on and send a copy of your CV to Jo Green (jo.green@raynerpersonnel) & David Bonnar ()
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'