| Branch Manager | Poole | £22,000 - £24,000 Basic, £50,000 - £60,000 OTE |
Our client is a successful family-owned Estate Agency that specialise in Sales, they are looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join their Poole office.
Upon taking handover from the directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the branch independently and overseeing the team. Coming from a sales background, with a proven track record of successful management and with the drive to help move the business in the right direction, the successful candidate will be joining a longstanding and successful team so loyalty and someone seeking longevity is important.
- Attend Sales valuations and negotiate fees
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of your team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with client to help you acquire future business with them
- Drive the business and meet branch targets
- Able to plan effective marketing strategies
- Report effectively to the Directors
- Must have previous Estate Agent Branch Management experience
- Very strong leadership qualities
- Industry knowledge and compliance
- Knowledge of the local area is preferred
Hours: Full time
Salary/Package: £22,000 - £24,000 basic, £50,000 - £60,000 OTE + company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Branch Manager
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job