Job Title: Branch Manager/Managing Consultant
Salary: Up to £40K basic, generous commission scheme, car allowance
FT/PT: Full Time
Brief Job and Company Description:
Our client is an established and very well-respected recruitment agency, with a significant UK presence. This company has a particular focus on the Construction/Building Services/Facilities Management sectors. They are looking for a replacement Branch Manager to join and develop a contract-focused Trades and Labour team, with the aim of further expansion.
- Joining an established and well-performing division for this company, and to lead the development of the team on to greater success.
- Initially managing 3 other people, plus being actively involved in planned expansion of this team.
- Full management capability required - setting and reviewing of targets, performance management, determining strategy for growth
For this position you MUST have the following:
- MUST HAVE 3+ years’ experience in a construction recruitment capacity.
- Candidates should have a specific experience dealing with construction trades/labour recruitment, or have experience in similar - building services, M&E, facilities management.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate stability and progression within their career.
- Applicants should have either management/supervisory experience OR the desire to take the next step into a more senior role.
- The drive and hunger that is required to be successful in recruitment
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and target driven environment
- A generous basic salary plus excellent commission structure
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to build a long and lucrative career
- Regular incentives
- Company pension scheme
- Company mobile phone
- 23 holiday days, plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Ongoing support and training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job