We are currently looking to recruit Branch Managers across our London region. As a Branch (deputy store) Manager you will lead and engage a high performing team to achieve outstanding customer service, drive sales and deliver high operational standards.
You will work over a 5 day week which will include weekends and Bank Holidays (typically one in three weekends).
About the Role:
The Branch Manager role is responsible for ensuring that the branch operates efficiently and that all operational areas such as stock control, cash routine, waste routine and presentation are maintained in line Company standards. The role will also need to ensure all policies and procedures in respect of Health, Safe and Legal are adhered to in order to provide a safe and secure environment.
- You will be an experienced and confident retail manager who constantly generates results
- Commercially savvy, with the capability to maximise the financial performance of the branch
- Committed to dealing with a range of issues, ensuring the daily operation meets company standards and customer expectations.
- Driven and disciplined with a keen eye for detail, you’ll be a natural multi-tasker who’s at home on the shop floor and in a broader fast-paced business that includes online and delivery services
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to direct, motivate and develop operational teams
- Passionate about customer service and have the ability to talk to customers with ease
Booker Wholesale is the UK’s leading cash & carry operator, and we’re committed to encouraging and recognising the right people who can demonstrate natural enthusiasm and commercial flair for improving customer experience while delivering results time and again.
We serve a wide and varied customer base, mostly local B2C customers from cafes, pubs, restaurants and caterers to retailers like convenience stores, newsagents and forecourt shops. This means we are privileged to serve people who are at the very heart of our communities; a responsibility we take very seriously. We always seek to offer more than just the right products at the right price. For example, recycling oil for a local fish and chip shop or providing support to a fledgling business to help them get started in the community.
We operate in a fast-moving and challenging environment and we’re looking for passionate, hard-working, like-minded individuals who expect and can deliver more than the conventional.
- Branch Manager
- Customer Service
- Store Management
- Delivering Results