We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales and Lettings Administrator for our client based in South East London. Our client is a well-known independent who can provide fantastic training and support. This position will be primarily supporting the Sales and Lettings team in the day-to-day administration for new lets and sales as well as general office duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of all tenancy documentation
- Arranging singing and execution of tenancy documentation
- Taking calls for enquiries and arranging viewings
- Dealing with pre-tenancy queries
- Coordination of move in arrangements including Inventory, Check In and Keys
- Checking tenant references
- Registering of deposits
- Create valuation packs for sales and lettings
- Liaise with Manager's respectively re advertising
- Raise sales memos
- Raise exchange letters, record/update exchange/completion book, send copy invoices to accounts
- Produce sales and lettings lists
- Send out valuation and instruction letters for both sales and lettings
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently and ensuring deadlines are met
- Confident and assertive where required
Key skills required:
- At least 6 months to 1 year experience within this role
- Advanced IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 - 6:00, although flexibility with hours may be required on occasion.
Salary: £20,000 to £27,000
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"