Job Title: Box Build Technician
Reporting To: Production Manager /Production Supervisor
Working Hours: 38.5 per week. Monday to Thursday 7am - 4pm and Friday 7am - 2:30pm
I am recruiting for a Box Build Technician to join our Client located within Andover as part of a multi-skilled team responsible for the building of completed Products, from sub-assemblies maintaining high standards of workmanship to IPCA 610.
The successful applicant will have experiences and time spent in manufacturing environment, ideally electronics based.
* Computer literate
* Desirable - Electronics qualification / training, Electronics based and or mechanical aptitude.
* Soldering, electronics
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build product to customer drawings/specifications
* Follow company procedures / work instructions
* Report and problems / issues to supervisor / manager
* Ensure all work is completed to specified levels of workmanship
* Ensure Health & Safety of self and colleagues
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job