This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This role will manage and develop a growing bought ledger department and ensure bought ledger procedures are followed.
Candidates must be used to leading a bought ledger team, ideally with experience in construction or with knowledge from a similar sector.
Duties will include:
- Lead and motivate the bought ledger team to ensure that KPI’s set are achieved
- Training of team on processes, policies, systems and provision of learning and development opportunities
- Ensure supplier invoices are correctly recorded in the accounting system
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that queries are resolved within acceptable timescales
- Monitor supplier statement reconciliations
- Weekly and monthly monitoring of the bought ledger performance ensuring a consistent level of quality and compliance is delivered
- Prioritisation of workload, delegating appropriate tasks and holding others responsible for delivery
Candidates must have previous experience in a similar role, and the following skills:
- A problem solver with strong query resolution abilities
- Numeracy and Excel skills
- Agresso system experience advantageous
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job