Salary: Negotiable for the right candidate
Benefits: Flexi working conditions, competitive pay, great holidays and much more
Hours: Part Time, Permanent
Location: Belfast, BT15 – will consider remote working from across Northern Ireland
Our client is an award-winning content marketing agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland who helps their clients generate leads and sales through structured digital strategy, sleek web design and engaging digital content.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Bookkeeper to join their team.
This is an excellent oppourtunity to join a well-established, reputable company and progress your career.
- In this position you will support the Directors of the company in providing excellent accurate and up-to-date Accounting data at all times.
- You will be detail orientated, demonstrating accuracy in all of the work that you do.
- You will provide a professional service.
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Monthly management accounts
- Year end
- Fully conversant with all aspects of accounting systems for a busy service industry
- Dealing with external providers i.e. HMRC, VAT, Pension providers
- Other ad hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a minimum of 5 years Bookkeeping experience
- MUST have Quickbooks Experience
- Advanced Excel skills and good knowledge of other MS Office products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise a heavy workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to lead in an environment with a focus on continuous improvement
- A diplomatic and adaptable team working style and works collaboratively with colleagues
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK
In order to apply please send a C.V showing full employment history and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Bookkeeper, Book Keeper, Bookkeeping, Book Keeping, Accounting, Financial Control, Accountancy, Accounting, Company Finances, Financial Services, Banking and Finance, Accounts Administrator, Quickbooks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'