Our client specialises in accounting and financial services and is looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join their Harrow on the Hill Office.
Hours - minimum 24 hours per week (but could be full time).
Salary up to £28K pro rata
- To start asap
- Will be dealing with client queries
- Bookkeeping on Xero for clients
- Performing all balance sheet reconciliations at month end (which is the busiest time of the month and we don’t allow annual leave to be taken in this part of the month)
- Other reconciliations i.e. of contractor payroll, invoice discounting etc
- Internal payroll for clients - this is outsourced to another provider so it will involve sending timely info and reviewing when we get the file back and then posting the journal in the accounts
- Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed assets
- Notifying clients of liabilities due such as PAYE/VAT
- VAT returns for clients on Xero
- Helping with onboarding new clients
- Overseeing the contractor pay and bill process
- Credit control escalations for clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job