Bookkeeper - Watford
- Well established small accountancy practice in Watford
- Local experienced Bookkeeper required
My client is a well established chartered Accountants in Watford, who are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their already successful team.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper role in Watford:
- Manage individually allocated billable work on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as required adhering to individual client reporting and compliance deadlines
- Ensure complete, accurate information is entered into a client's accounts and liaise with the clients as required to resolve any queries and to obtain missing information.
- Keep Client Manager and the Client Checklists fully updated in realtime.
- To complete all vat clients' work no later than the 29th of each month.
- Liaise and ensure good communication with clients and the rest of the team.
- Promote the brand values of the organisation through excellent customer service.
- Work with the Head of Bookkeeping to maintain and improve effectiveness and efficiency across each client.
- Ensure timekeeper is properly completed to maximise billing accuracy
- Supervise, assist and, if necessary train the junior staff.
The ideal candidate for this Bookkeeper Role in Watford:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own workload and to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Effective review and checking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £22,000 - £28,000, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours, 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job