Recruit Moore are working exclusively with our client near Hedge End, to support them in finding a Bookkeeper for their growing business.
Duties to include:
Sales Ledger and Revenue Tracking
- Account for and track receivables, including outstanding invoices and any required collection actions.
- Creating and tracking invoices, including assuring customers pay on time.
- Debtor Book Management
- General Credit Control
- Invoice checking / reconciliation.
- Customer account monitoring (ensure all account forms are up-to-date and credit insurance requirements are being adhered to)
- Ensure customer rebates are correctly calculated and duly paid.
- Making sure everyone gets paid on time is a vital role.
- Being aware of opportunities to save money, e.g. discounts or incentives for paying vendors quicker.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
Reporting and Financial Statements
- Preparation of financial reports for budget forecasting and other decision-making processes.
- Entering key data of financial transactions into database.
You will also have VAT responsibilities, Nominal Accounts Management and general administrative and postal duties.
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Financial Reporting
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger